Commercial Flooring Case Study
Norvic Clinic Norwich
The Norvic Clinic is owned by the NHS Foundation Trust and is home to Acle Ward – the ward provides inpatient care for patients with complex mental health, behavioural and psychological difficulties.
- Address: Norvic Clinic, Norwich
- Type of Contract: Specialist Project Partnering Agreement
- Client: NHS Foundation Trust
- Project Manager: Mr Nick Seaman
- Reform Flooring were awarded the contract to supply and install a new carpet and border in the hall and main reception room of Norvic Clinic.
- We installed Heckmondwike broadrib carpet tiles in blue for the main carpet and the same tile in grey for a decorative border. These hardwearing and durable tiles will provide an attractive flooring for a busy thoroughfare.
- Our project manager Nick was in at 5am to fit the carpet tiles at the entrance to ensure minimal disruption to the running of the clinic.