Remarkable Natural Flooring from Unique Brands
Hardwearing and versatile, our unique collection of natural flooring is manufactured from sustainable materials like seagrass and sisal.
Bold and British
British manufacturer Alternative Flooring are passionate about their products and have a pioneering attitude that dares to be different. An award-winning brand with creativity and innovation at their core, Alternative Flooring are committed to using 100% natural and renewable materials including wool, grass, sisal and jute.
Fine and Chunky Wools
- Huge choice of styles, colours and patterns available
- Options for all areas throughout your home
- Luxurious and natural feel
- Hand harvested and spun natural fibres
- Suitable for bedroom, dining rooms and lounge
- Available in a number of different weave patterns
- Can be supplied in a number of natural shades
- Wide variety of weave patterns and densities available
- Hardwearing - perfect for hallways and high traffic areas
An Unparalleled Commitment to Sustainability
Founded in 1928, Forbo is a global manufacturer of high quality commercial flooring solutions. They are one of the most environmentally aware brands in the flooring industry: all of their factories use renewable electricity, and the majority of products they sell in the UK are made here. We are proud to stock their flagship product, Marmoleum. Made from 97% natural raw materials, it is the world’s most sustainable floor covering.
- Strong durable construction suitable throughout your property
- Made from 37% recycled materials
- Exciting and unique designs