Enchanting Wood Flooring from European Forests
Durable and beautiful, our high-grade flooring systems are available in a range of tones to suit every interior scheme.
Centuries of Craftmanship
With a tradition of logging that stretches back over 350 years, BOEN is one of the world’s leading wood flooring brands. Their factory on the Topdals river in Norway has been in operation since the 1800s, and today BOEN products are sold in over 50 countries. Respecting natural resources, 95% of all BOEN’s raw materials originate from European forests with extensive reforestation programmes, and they are accredited by the FSC and the Rainforest Alliance.
- Comprehensive range of colours with the occasional small knot
- Available in a number of different Boen finishes
- High quality across the entire range
- Colourful range with small knots
- Strong colour variation
- Can be supplied with a number of special Boen finishes
- Large mix of colours with small knots
- Variety of finishes include Protect Ultra, lacquer and natural oil
- Range of fixing systems available including Boen’s X-press
Danish Quality and Craft
Junckers is Europe’s leading manufacturer of solid wood flooring for the sports, domestic and commercial markets. Producing all of their wood floors at their factory in Koge just outside Copenhagen, Junckers’ manufacturing process is based on Danish traditions of craftsmanship and sustainability. 100% of raw materials are used, and some of the by-products are even used to fuel the Danish national grid – a process developed by their late founder, Flemming Juncker.
14mm & 22mm Solid Planks
- Suitable for use with under-floor heating systems without movement
- Huge range of shades – from vivid light tones to exotic dark colours
- Supplied with the special Junckers Woodcare system
A Comprehensive Range
A brand of the Taylor Maxwell Timber group, Love Floors offers a comprehensive range of engineered and multiply hardwood flooring. With attention to detail and quality at the core of everything they do, Love Floors offers a wide range of finishes and excellent manufacturers warranties. Certified by the FSC and PEFC, you can rest assured that their raw materials are responsibly sourced.
- Suitable for use with most under-floor heating systems
- Fully FSC certified
- Available in a number of finishes – from unfinished through to oiled