Commercial Flooring Case Study
RAF Honington in Suffolk is a large airbase that’s hone to front line field squadrons, specialist units and training centres. Over 1,500 service personnel, civil servants and contractors work at the base.
- Address: Honington, Bury St Edmunds
- Type of Contract: Ministry of Defence
- Client: Ministry of Defence
- Project Manager: Nick Seaman
- New toilet blocks built by Contractor needed anti-slip flooring laying throughout. We laid 20sqm of r10 rated Surestep Original Safety Vinyl flooring by Forbo in the male, female and disabled toilet blocks.
- The flooring was fitted with a 100mm cap and coved skirtings, ensuring a neat finish and making the areas easy to clean and maintain.