Commercial Flooring Case Study
EACH Charity Shop
EACH provide support for families and care for children with life threatening conditions. The local charity have three hospices in the region, and are raising funds for a fourth centre to enable greater care for children in Norfolk.
- Address: Overtons Way, Poringland
- Type of Contract: Response
- Client: EACH – East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Project Manager: Nick Seaman
- We were awarded the contract to work for EACH and offered our services at a discounted rate as a gesture of goodwill to the charity.
- The site was fully refurbished in preparation for the new charity shop opening, we removed the existing flooring and tidied the subfloor before beginning laying the new floor.
- The client supplied the materials for us to fit, we laid 40sqm of luxury vinyl tile and entrance matting by the doorway.