Commercial Flooring Case Study
FX Home create video and photography software that’s used by millions of filmmakers and creatives around the world. Their busy office in Norwich city centre had a recent refurbishment to refresh their look.
- Address: St Giles, Norwich
- Type of Contract: Direct Contract
- Client: FX Home
- Project Manager: Robin Eglen
- We were asked to provide Tetris style pattern flooring using carpet tiles. We used a range of Heckmondwike’s Supacord carpet tiles to create the unique look.
- The existing flooring had worn out and needed removing. We cleared the large office and prepared for the new installation, which used 150square metres of carpeting.